- Date: Wednesday, 26th June 2019
- Venue: Salón Canor, Teulada
- Time: Cava reception from 7:00 p.m. Dinner at 8:00 p.m.
- Dress Code: It is a smart event, so please dress accordingly. No jeans or shorts please.
- Tickets: 30 euros each, available only to fully paid-up members of the Moraira-Teulada U3A.
- Music: The Poco Loco steel band will entertain you during the cava reception and Soulsplosion will provide you with music for dancing after the meal.
The next opportunity to buy tickets will be at the General Meeting on Monday, 6th May 2019. Subject to availability, they will also be available at the meeting on Monday, 3rd June.
If you wish to join us, you will need to complete a form and bring it along to one of the General Meetings with the full amount in cash. Please ensure that the form is fully completed and that you enter the full names and membership numbers of every person as per the details on their membership cards.
Please note that all social functions are open only to fully paid-up members of the Moraira-Teulada U3A. Please ensure that you have renewed your membership before purchasing a ticket.
If you have any queries, please ask at the ticket desk or contact our Social Events Officer, Tony Old.