If you want to sell, buy, borrow or ask a question
Following requests by members to have a space to advertise items they wish to sell, buy, lend, borrow or just ask questions, we have set up a Facebook group: U3A Moraira-Teulada Members.
To protect against spam and scams as far as possible, the group is closed and can only be accessed by active members of our U3A (i.e. who have renewed their Moraira-Teulada membership for the current year).
If interested, please visit https://www.facebook.com/
A Facebook account is required to join the group. When requesting to join, please use your real name and email address, as we will check membership status before approving the request. If, for any reason, your Facebook account is under a different name, please let us know, so that we can check your membership.
We hope that you will enjoy this new facility and we welcome your feedback.
Please check the Terms and Conditions for use of the facility posted on the group page: U3A Moraira-Teulada ads, questions and events, before engaging in any transaction. A copy is shown below for your convenience but, in case of discrepancies, the original is the one posted under the Facebook group.
Terms and Conditions
- Only U3A Moraira-Teulada members can access and post in this closed group. When requesting to join the group, please send a pm (personal message)to the administrator or use this contact form on our website indicating your U3A number, to speed up checking of your membership status and approval
- U3A Moraira-Teulada provides the service for free
- U3A Moraira-Teulada reserves the right to refuse or remove posts which are considered unsuitable
- U3A Moraira-Teulada is not involved in any part of the transaction and makes no guarantees – it’s up to the parties to make sure that the material sold/bought is suitable for use and that they obtain the appropriate guarantees and payments
- Authors should remove their posts once their aim has been achieved, e.g. the object(s) sold or donated
- Posts will be removed by administrators after one week
- Abuse of the system will result in the removal of any posts and the user being blocked
- Approved event organisers can advertise their events, on condition that they meet the event guidelines. U3A reserves the right to refuse publication of an event. Organisers should contact the web administrator (https://local.u3amoraira-teulada.org/contact/contact-the-site-administrator/) to request approval