You now have only three opportunities to renew your membership for 2016 at the discounted rate of 5 euros per person. The dates are as follows:
- Monday, 1st February 2016 at the General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Thursday, 18th February 2016 in the theatre at La Senieta, Moraira. Doors open 10:00a.m.-12:00 noon.
- Monday, 7th March 2016 at the Annual General Meeting in Teulada. Desks open 9:30-10:30 a.m.
If you were a member in 2015 and you renew your membership on one of the above dates, the subscription for 2016 will be 5 euros per person.
However, in accordance with the Constitution, if you do not renew by 10:30 a.m. on Monday, 7th March 2016, then your membership will be treated as lapsed and you will then be required to pay the full subscription of 10 euros per person.
If you are not in Spain during this period, then you can ask a friend to renew on your behalf.
If you do not renew by 7th March, then you can still renew at any of the General Meetings in Teulada. However, until you do so, you will not be able to
- Attend or join any groups
- Join any of the travel trips
- Receive the enews bulletins
- Receive the newsletters
- Participate in any social function
- Belong to our Facebook closed group (forum)
New members are also welcome to join on the 1st and 18th February. The subscription for new members for 2016 will be 10 euros per person. Please click on this link to download our Application Form. Please note that the New Members desk will not be open at the Annual General Meeting on 7th March 2016.
Contact Membership Secretary: email@example.com