You must be authorised to create pages on the U3A Moraira-Teulada site. If you don’t have a login, you should obtain a user account from the webmaster, who will consult a designated Committee member before granting posting privileges on the Site.
- Login with your username and password
- Create a page
- In the title, enter: the date code, trip destination and start-end date(s) in title
- The date code is required for the correct sorting of the event when shown in lists. The date code consists of the year, month and day obtained from the start date, followed by a period (e.g. “140508.” for 5th May 2014 – make sure you include the leading zeros to obtain correct sorting)
- Enter trip details, photographs, price, contact information in body of page
- At the bottom of the page creation screen, in the field marked Custom Fields Date Start enter the start date of the event in the format yyyy-mm-dd, this field is used for sorting events in by date, rather than alphabetical order in menus
- In Page Attributes click on the scroll down list (very long) and select Travel | Travel Timetable to place the new page in the correct order in the site’s menus. Select Page – Full Width as your template choice (click to see additional information on the subject)
- Press on Save or Update if you’ve been editing an existing page to save the page and click on View Page to check it. Edit the page again, if necessary, until you obtain the result you want
- Once the page is published, members will be able to see your event in the menus and on the Travel page
- At the bottom of the new page you can place the code [ siblings ] to get a list of pages with trips – don’t forget the square brackets [ and ] as the code will not work without them and don’t include spaces between the keyword siblings and the [ ] – I had to add them, or you would find a list of pages, as the website software would interpret it as a command instead of plain text.
Comments are not enabled on our site to avoid spam and abuse.. DO NOT enter or enable comments for any of the pages. Members can interact by using contact pages, sending emails or by phone